Monday, July 29, 2013

1 Week Post-Op!

It has been one week since my surgery! I went to my surgeon's office today for my first appointment since surgery. He said everything is coming along nicely! At the surgeon's office, they took out some of my stitches, took out my bands and let me brush my teeth, and then put two new bands in on each side.

I'm feeling much better today. I think the bit of activity of going to the surgeon's office was good for me. My nose is clear and I'm not having any trouble breathing. Last night I slept pretty well, probably the best night yet (but still not a peaceful sleep). As for my swelling, it's going down a little bit, but my upper lip is HUGE! I look like someone who had to much lip collagen.

Here's some photos from today. It's been so nice out that I've been trying to get as much fresh air as possible.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 1 week! : ) Glad to hear things are going well! Hope the swelling starts going down even more in the next week!

    ReplyDelete