Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 13/14

The last couple days I've been extremely lazy. I've just been sitting on my couch watching Netflix and taking naps. I started the Netflix series Orange is the New Black and finished the entire season! Now I'm on to House of Cards. 

I've gotten super creative with food. The other day I wanted a muffin so I made Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins. I have made them before and they're really moist so I figured they would mix up in the blender nicely and they did! They were really good, although it kind of tasted like I was just eating muffin batter. I got the recipe from Skinny Taste. They are delicious in or out of the blender! For dinner my mom has been making me casseroles since those liquify nicely. I've definitely come along way from just having ensure.

As for my swelling, my nose is slowly coming back to normal. However, it still looks larger than usual. This morning I woke up with a little more feeling in my chin. It was kind of strange. I've been feeling a lot of tingling in my chin for the past week or so. Other than that, everything else is pretty much the same. My upper lip is still swollen and my cheeks right by my nose is still puffy.




 
I can smile!...sort of...                                





No comments:

Post a Comment